Thursday, June 17, 2010

A pirate that I was meant to be!

Well for those who know me will also know that I must be talking about a game ;). The game is "The curse of monkey Island". Never guessed that a point and click game can be so interesting and challenging. Nevertheless this game is awesome and so funny.

The main character in the game is a wannabe pirate Guybrush Threepwood. He rescues his lover Elaine from the Zombie pirate Lechuck. The characters that Guybrush meets during his quests are very interesting and the clues are also planned brilliantly.

I got stuck in this game so many times that I have finally started using hints from the web. I know that sucks but I am not that intelligent to solve all the puzzles by myself. The scenarios in this game are also very fascinating. This game is so made for me.


All in all, a very adventurous game for all wannabe pirates. :)

3 comments:

Rums said...

Yippie! I completed the game!!!
It was gooood

Nagapradeep Chinnapalli said...

congrats :)

Rums said...

he he thnx,tum bi khelo!